Time Watcher is an app for the Windows Mobile platform that adds time related functions to the phone. Unfortunately due to the demise of the Windows Mobile platform (now superseded by Windows Phone) Time Watcher is no longer available nor supported on Windows Mobile. However Time Watcher for Windows Phone was developed and is available to download here. The app binary for the Windows Mobile version is available on request.
Released: 29th April 2010
Time Watcher adds time related functions to your Windows Mobile device. The app includes three countdown timers with progression bars to visualise how long is left timing and a stopwatch. Times can be entered through a finger friendly interface where you can specify days, hours, minutes or seconds; it’s perfect whether you need to time you’re cooking or sporting activities.
The phone can be put to sleep, or you can continue using other applications whilst the timer is timing; when the time elapses the phone wakes up with a custom alarm tone and system notification so you will always know when it completes.
The stopwatch can be used at the same time or separately. It shows hours, minutes, seconds and milliseconds and enables you to have unlimited laps with split and total times displayed; you can also export the list of times to a text file. As with the timer, the stopwatch will continue working whilst other applications are running or the system is put to sleep.
- Countdown timers with times defined in Days, Hours, Minutes and seconds.
- Three countdown timers with progression bars to visualise how long is left timing.
- Stopwatch can be used separately or at the same time with unlimited and exportable lap times.
- Put the phone to sleep; or continue using other apps and Time Watcher continues timing.
- Time Watcher wakes up the phone and shows a system notification on completion